Thursday, June 23, 2011

trying to figure it out

I am really trying to figure out how to post to this blog. I believe I wrote a comment. I think that it was to myself. If I could figure out how to read it, I will post it again. It was about my Mom's 60th birthday party at the VFW. We had a great time. Its been a long time since I have been out until 3:00 am. I would do it all over again for the best Mom in the world.

I wanted to introduce you to my Big Bro' and my Lil Bro'. They are funny people. I don't know if they realize how much I love them so I will share that with the world. More about them later.

Today was a good day. I had a great day at the JOB and I saw my Grandmother and my Mom. I feel really lucky to have them.

I am struggling with how much of me I want to share. It will probably get better over time, but for now this is what I can give.

Until next time. Live! Love! Life!

No comments:

Post a Comment