Monday, June 27, 2011

Well, I have just spent 2 hours of my life speaking with some about how to set up my wireless router. I cannot get this time back! It is gone forever! I think that I am able to use my laptop at my kitchen table, which was the goal. I don't know tonight because I am tired.

I must post something because MAR will be looking at my blog while sitting on the beach. So, I wanted to post about the movie that I saw this past weekend "Bad Teacher" but don't have the energy to day that. I will say that I not only wasted my free movie pass but money and time.

Once I get my mind right from the 2 hour session with tech support, I will be more in the mind frame to tell you about my dinner at Blue Wasabi.

Live, Life, Love

1 comment:

  1. So glad you are posting :) I also wasted $$ on Bad Teacher. Maybe worth $1 from redbox, but that's about it. All the funny parts were in the previews. Disappointing!

    xoxo
    Mandy
    www.kinistyle.com

    ReplyDelete