Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve 2011

Today is the Christmas Eve dinner at my Older Uncles house. I say Older because he is my Oldest Uncle. I have a Uncle Younger than him so I will call him my Younger Uncle. It was a great time because we were all at his home, except for my oldest male cousin and my Big Bro. My oldest male cousin ( may I say my only male first cousin) lives in Colorado. It was a great day. My Grandmother came from the Senior Citizens home. It was the first time that she met her Great-Great Grandchildren. To look around the room and see what she has created is Amazing. The 2 year olds where just a little too much for Grand Mother. She needed to go back home.

Other wise it was a lot of fun. Back to Big Bro! I learned today that he is in the hospital. He had been having chest pains for the past few weeks. Today he was takin to the hospital and he is staying overnight. When I spoke with him today, he wanted food, but not the hospital food because lets face it, it is really not that good. Judging from todays feast at my Older Uncles home, the hospital food just does not measure up.

I was really happy today. It was a gready day with the family. I am hoping we have more of these days and not just because its Christmas. But because we need it.

Live, Life, Love

No comments:

Post a Comment