Monday, December 19, 2011

Well, Saturday I went to Brio Tuscan Grille, the food was great. I ordered theSpicy Shrimp with Eggplant and the Lobster & Shrimp Ravioli with Crab insalata. I don't know what "insalata" is but is was very, very good. When I go out to a new place to eat, I always like to take home leftovers, if the food is still good the next day, it is alright with me. The food was very good the next day.

On the other hand, the service was, hall we say not the best. Although our server was very, very pleasant, she was not the best at her job. She was very forgetfull. I did not order the salad with my mill but, it was brought out to me twice. One of my friends said that I should just take it and eat. I did not but at the end of the mill, I should have. The people at the next table got $50 off the meal. My friends and I did not complain because, I feel that we are working stiffs too. I know that its like to be frazzled and make errors. I'am choosing to believe that she was new at being a server. Its not an eazy job. Especially on Saturday dinner service.

I will eat at Brio again. I thought it was a great evening.

Live, Life, Love

No comments:

Post a Comment