Wednesday, September 18, 2013

new cell phone

Well, I have made the decision to purchase the IPhone 5c. I want the green one. In stead of pre-ordering the phone, I am going to go to the store and purchase it. I am hoping to not stand in line too long as I am really not a "stand in line for the newest kinda person". I know that I may be dreaming, however this is what I am going to do. Hopefully, I will just go and purchase it. I am moving into the age of the smartphone. The girls at work call my pre-pay phone a "drug dealers throw away phone". I've never really though at that. I just had a phone that dials out and takes incoming calls. it worked for my needs. Now I am going to be able to put pictures on my blog. Write more on my blog in real time...be in the moment. I think I am going to have some take a picture with me and the phone. I am so excited. Live, Life, Love

No comments:

Post a Comment