Saturday, September 21, 2013

Random family again

Now that I have my new phone. I was really excited to get home and play around with it. I was so excited that I got home, had to walk the dog Ozzy. I grabbed the dog, phone and his leash. I walked out of the door and locked it behind me. I then called my Mom on the new phone to ask her if she got my text with my new phone number. I told her to put my phone number in my dad's "flip phone" and did my Lil' Bro' get my messages. I was walking and talking, talked to the neighbor on and on. I have the "new Iphone"! When I returned home, I found out that I had locked myself out of the house. I had the unused poop bag in one pocket and that phone in the other. No house key. Really, I have lived in my spot for 7 years and have never locked myself out. At this point I had no phone number in the new phone. You see my phone numbers could not be ported from my old phone because it was a pre-pay phone. I had to purchase my minutes before the phone would work. The only nunmbers that I had in the phone was Big and Lil' Sis numbers. This was because I was texting Lil' Sis at the Apple store ealier and Big Sis sent me a text on the new phone. Thankfully, the only phone number that I remember is my Mom's home number and she has a key, so I thought. While outside, I texted the only 2 people that I had phone numbers. I hope they did not mind as one of these people along with my Mother says that I need to be closer to my phone and check it more often. Did not check the old phone when people texted me. Sorry! I was close to my phone while standing outside in the heat. After standing outside for what was like a life time, here comes help. I found out that my Mother cannot find the house key that I gave her, my Lil'Bro was the only one who could save me. I am going to have to have a little talk with my Mom about my house key. I did not lose the key to her house, why did she lose the key to my house! She then told me that my phone does not have any apps on it and the screen was too small. Ah! Mom, I've just purchased the phone 2 hours ago and have not downloaded any apps other than what comes with the phone. Give me a minute! Hello! I have knocked 2 things of my 45 in 45 list. Smart Phone and a Camera. I now have to learn how to put photos on this page. I do have another item to put on my list. Its returning to that strong person. But I've knocked that one of the list too. My soul it happy, happy! Live, Life, Love

No comments:

Post a Comment