Saturday, September 21, 2013

new Iphone 5c

Yesterday, I purchased the new Iphone 5c. I love this phone. Let me tell you how it went down. A few days ago, I told my boss that I was purchasing this phone on the day it hit the shelves. I as told that I would not get the phone on the day it was released because of the buzz with the new phones. When she purchased the Iphone 5 a year ago, she had to wait 5 weeks because they were sold out. I thought that it may be true, the phones may be sold out. I told her you've got to have faith. I did say wouldn't that be funny if I just walked up to the store and purchased the phone. Well on Friday the 20th of September the day of the release. On the news, they showed lines and the local Apple stores. There were reports of the 5s being sold out and it could take a month before they would have more phones. OMG! I then drove by the Apple store on my way to work and saw the line around the building! OMG! OMG! I thought well this may not happen today. After working 4 hours, I then went to the store. The line was not around the building anymore. There was still a line. The "line master's" (Apple employee) said they still had phones but not the color that I wanted. Feeling bummed, I got out of the line and texted Lil' Sis' for some advise. She told me to get the black one and buy some covers/protectors later. So, I got back in line. I told the fella behind me with the steel studs pointing out of the chin that I have never stood in line for a phone before. He nodded and probably said to himself to leave me alone. The line kept moving and I was the 4th person from the door. They let us in side. Whew, I was hot outside! I then spoke with Tung. They had the phone and color that I as looking for along. II was happy, happy then. I called my boss to tell her that I was in the store and they had the phone and I am buying it today. She could not believe it. She was happy for me and that was a great feeling. Im glad that I turned arount and when back for the phone and did not give up. Iam now apart of the Apple family and now back on the grid! I love my new IPhone 5c! Live, Life, Love

No comments:

Post a Comment