Tuesday, August 13, 2013

45 in 45 Old Friends

Last Saturday, I went to dinner with Rae & Vanessa. I had not realized it has been a year since I've seen them. I had really thought that the girlfriend relation ship was nearing its end. I thought this because I am moving to another direction in my life and did not believe we were on the same page. I felt they were stuck in a place that I no longer belong. I have now realized that my journey is just that. My Journey! As we sat at Giesha A Go Go eating our California rolls talking about our past and our futures. I though that maybe I was wrong! Maybe these two old friends could understand the directions that I want to take in my life. I did let them know Its not them; its me! (that's funny). But, it really is me! These are relationships that I do want to continue. Its really important to me. Live, Live Love

No comments:

Post a Comment