Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Random again/Family

The Scrub Daddy worked on my sink. What a great idea. However, I will never use the detergent for the dish washer again to clean anything other than the dishes in the dishwasher. This past Saturday, the Parents decided to go to San Diego. They drive over several times per year. The will drive just to get away for a few days. They will never let us kids go. We kids are not kids any more! I have wondered why can't I go with them. I only want to experience what they love about the city. My dad was in the Navy and I know he likes seeing the ships. But they always say no you cannot go with us. So I made up a story in my head and told them they go over to see there other family! I also said those kids must act much better than the 3 of us. Both of them just looked at me and said that "I was crazy". I have just about convinced my 2 brother that this is what they are doing. Also remember to always hit the "Save" button. While they were away, I stopped by the parent's home to check on Lil'Bro'. He was doing nothing, I mean absolutely nothing. We sat and talked about my future, where I am at in my life, where I want to go. I was fun to just sit and talk. Then one by one 2 of my 3 nephews (and Lit' Bro' who adopted us) show up and left. With each one of them, the conversation went to why should men have to pay child support. WWHHAATT! Mind you, that my nephews don't have kids and are not paying! I did say that if you make a child, then the child should be supported by both parents. We went round and round about this topic. They nor I will change my mind about it (well maybe when they grow up. They are in the early 20's. We then said our see you later's and parted ways. After all, it was Saturday night. On my way home, I again begin to think about how luck/blessed that I am. My nephew's hugged me, laughed with me, and wanted to be around me. That makes me very, very happy! Yeah! I am blessed. Live, Life, Love

1 comment:

  1. Love this post!! Conversations with the bros are always fun. It's funny to read that your bros and you disagree on stuff all the time. I guess I have that to look forward to for years to come!

    ReplyDelete