Monday, August 5, 2013

45 years old

Last week i turned 45 years old. On that day I had lunch with Lil' Sis". She asked me a few lings Like why am I not blogging. Well did not have an answer for that one. Also what do I want to do in the next year. She suggested that I make a list of 45 things that I want to do in the next year. I though 45 things!! I then though that I could write about these things on the blog. Lil' Sis' reads this blog and she will keep me honest. I tried to think of the 45 things and have only come up with 10 so far. My goal is 45 for the year. Lets just start with the 10. 1. Write on this blog 2. Continue to be happy! 3. Get a boyfriend 4. Continue to update my home 5. Get a new Kitchen sink 6. Go to Mandy's wedding 7. Be more social 8. Get out of my comfort zone 9. Get in touch with Rae & Vanessa 10. Find my inner 20's person with respect to goal setting and goal achieving. I have done 2 of these things today. I am writing on this blog and I have asked Rae and Vanessa if they would like to meet for lunch or dinner this weekend. I am off to a good start! Live, Life, Love

No comments:

Post a Comment