Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Addition to 45 in 45

Now that I am starting to write on this blog with my 45 things in my 45th year, I have decided that when I check one thing off the list I must add something to the list. I have started writing on this blog and I am reconnecting with 2 of my old friends this Saturday. I will I am now adding the following: 11. See my Grandmother more. She is in a nursing home 12. Research Skydiving. I have not made a decision on this one at this time. However, I will seriously look into it to see if this is something that I can do. I mean it will be a serious look (pray). Live, Life, Love

1 comment:

  1. So So happy for you!! What a great start to your 45 things! Look at you just checking them off. OMG on the skydiving! If you go, I want to watch (no, not skydive with you). Hope #45 is the best one yet!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete